Friday, December 08, 2006

Vote For The Stacked and Packed Post or This Dog Will Die...

The "Women in Combat" post has been entered in Philosophy Blog Wars, and I would appreciate it if you would cast your vote for the post. I think it is one of the funnier (and more tasteful) posts here in the Jury Pool.

Really, where else can you read about women with PMS leading troops into battle, killing the enemy with extreme prejudice, then laying waste to the enemy cities.

As a humourous aside (and I am not making this up), Ted Turner believes that men should not be allowed to run for office. Only women, because men have fouled things up, badly.

So, since Turner is on board with this whole women in combat deal, then you should be too. And, if you don't, the pup gets it.

VOTE FOR ME AT THIS LINK...

http://www.notbean.com/content/addVote.php?entryId=361

3 comments:

H. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

you got my vote. i like the redesign. i think.

The Lifeguard said...

I can not even begin to tell you how much I used to love reading National Lampoon.

Thanks for the vote, by the way.