Tuesday, December 12, 2006


How I Would Have Done It:
Part II
I would have taken my Heisman Trophy and hit Nicole with it. Then, I would have placed it in my checked baggage and flown with it to Chicago.
That is how I would have done it. I mean, if I had actually killed my ex-wife. Of course, I didn't. It was the Colombian drug dealers.
I mean, I couldn't carry my trophy on the plane becuase it might get damaged. The X-Ray machine damaged Eddie George's Heisman back in 1995, so I am certain that it would have damaged mine. Plus, all of the blood and goo on it might have been seen by airport security.
In other news, Troy Smith, the OSU quarterback had to check his Heisman Trophy.
This is just bizarre. Really.
So, let's recap: The Heisman Trophy is not allowed on the plane and Mr. Smith is fine with that. Six imams, acting suspiciously, are not allowed on the plane, they want to sue.
Truth be told, I would rather fly with the Heisman than the imams.

No comments: