Saturday, December 02, 2006

The British Are Much More Civilised and Intelligent than Americans

So says Gwyneth Paltrow.

First of all, no one asked your opinion, you dolt. Second of all, stay. See if I care. About the only thing that you are good for anymore is to serve as the punchline in a joke about ass-hair bleaching.* Third, didn't this dimwit name her child Apple? (HFWTFMF?) And finally, if being less civilised and intelligent is what it takes to keep you and that twat, Madonna from coming back to the United States, then call me a boorish, ugly American.

*In Deuce Bigelow: European Gigolo, a man-whore wanted his ass-hair bleached the colour of Gwyneth's hair.

5 comments:

Jens said...

Being a Brit myself, I sort of hope Ms Paltrow is correct. But I have to admit I'm surprised she said it because by doing so she's putting herself down, too, isn't she?

Jens
that-uk-girl.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

and that dolt named her other child Moses. go figure.

The Lifeguard said...

I lived in the UK long enough to make some judgments about this subject. The English are lovely people, and I would suggest that if you hang around that same class of people in the US (or any First World country, for that matter), you will find loads of intellegent, cultured people.

That having been said, maybe the English are the only people that haven't scorned and ridiculed Gwynnie for naming her spawn Apple and Moses.

Who knows? Who cares? I am just happy that she is there...and I am here.

Anonymous said...

you should see her trying to back peddle from that comment now. and we're glad that she's there and you're here.

The Lifeguard said...

I am glad that I am here and she is there. Of course, if all Americans are judged by Gwynnie and Madonna, then it is no wonder that we are hated.

Bastards.