Saturday, December 09, 2006

















"The 'Holocaust' is a fabrication of the Jew...."

I can not stand when someone makes the quotation marks with their fingers. It makes me so irate that I want to scream.

Sort of like when people are saying something, like: "I heard Iranian President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad say that he quote hates Jews enquote."

The whole quote/enquote thing sounds so stupid. Of course it is obvious to all-- but those living under a rock, or sleeping with the fishes--that you are quoting Ahmadinejad. The quote/enquote just disrupts the flow, making the speaker sound stupid, making the statement sound just plain fabricated.

As a further aside, why does the Iraqi study group want us to speak with a guy who: a) hates Israel; b) hates America; c) wants nukes; d) thinks that the world would be better if everyone were Muslim; and, e) that if you don't pray five times a day, you should be beheaded (which makes prayer very difficult). Is it because James Baker and Lee Hamilton are anti-Semitic? (No, of course not, because Arabs are Semitic.) Is it because we have lost our collective mind and balls? (My vote.) Is it Jimmy Carter's fault? (Wait, my new vote.)

I think someone (and I am not going to say who) should read Heart of Darkness, then get back to me.

In other news, the teachers' unions ought to come out in support of the destruction of the Taliban, and a victory in Iraq. The Taliban has recently issued guidelines stating that women are not to be taught under threat of death (by beheading or dismemberment, I am not sure which). Oh, wait, it's okay. It's in their culture. So, the teachers will continue to lament the need for schools to have bake sales while the government spends, like a drunken sailor, on the military.

Bastards.

*The other caption for this photograph was: "Since I Started Working On Our Nuclear Programme, I Have Grown Two Penises, That Are Each About This Long." [Thumb to forefinger would be funniest; left hand to right hand would be scariest.]

1 comment:

The Lifeguard said...

In case you haven't figured out, I am an unrepentant fan of the nation of Israel. I think that it is absolutely bugfuck crazy that the United States, and our allies in The War Against Terror, are even contemplating including negotiations with Iran as a part of our Middle East strategy. It is even more insane that James Baker and Lee Hamilton have advocated a Middle East summit that excludes Israel.