Wednesday, January 03, 2007

More Football Talk...

As I sit and contemplate the Allstate Sugar Bowl, I am reminded of three things: First, I really can not stand LSU (even moreso now that former LSU coach, Nick Saban, left the Dolphins in the lurch today); second, this used to be called the Nokia Sugar Bowl; and, third, Terry Bradshaw's dulcet tones make me absolutely insane.

Bradshaw was a great quarterback, and he deserves to be in the Hall of Fame; but, Thomas "Hollywood" Henderson (of the Dallas Cowboys) was right: "He couldn't spell 'cat' if you spotted him the 'c' and the 't'."

Not only do I have to deal with the Wake loss to Louisville (after Wake played three strong quarters--sadly, a football game is four quarters), I have to deal with Terry Bradshaw.

Screw it, I am going to bed.

No comments: