The Audacity Of The Dope
America got a lot of firsts with President Barack Hussein Obama. Here are just a few.
- He is the first American president who is almost most-certainly not a Muslim.
- He is the first American president to spend time and money fighting the release of his birth certificate.
- He is the first white-African president. (Hey, if George Zimmerman can be a white-Hispanic, why can't President Obama be a white-African?)
- He is the first American president to have not one, but two relatives living illegally in the United States. (One of them, in public housing; and, the other, arrested recently for driving drunk.)
- He is the first American president to play nearly 100 rounds of golf in his first term.
- He has incurred more debt in less than four years in office than his predecessor did in eight (while fighting two wars, no less). [Ed. Note: This came from CBS News, so you know that it is probably true.]
- He is the first president to hunt down and kill Osama bin Laden. (And, he will remind us of the fact that he killed bin Laden and saved General Motors every time a camera is rolling.)
- He is the first president to make The Lifeguard think that maybe...just maybe...Australia is a good place to live. (Even Jimmy Carter couldn't do that.)
And, proof that The Lifeguard isn't alone, follow this link for a list of Obama's other historic firsts.