Saturday, September 01, 2007


WAKE LOSES 38-28 AT THE HEIGHTS

Announcer wants to have Boston College QB, Matt "Matty" Ryan's baby.

In a relatively short period of time, the announcer said the following:

1) The pro scouts will really be looking at Matty Ryan after that pass;

2) Matty Ryan has just moved into contention for the Heisman Trophy; and,

3) I love Matty Ryan almost as much as Brent Musberger loves Pete Carroll.

I note that Numbers 1 and 2 have been paraphrased. Number 3, I made up...but it is not too far from the truth.

At least I am not my friend M, a U of M grad, who is probably, at this very moment in time, contemplating a leap from a very tall building (after the #5 University of Michigan Wolverines lost to the Appalachian State Mountaineers--an NCAA Division 1-AA team).


No comments: