The Lifeguard offers kudos to the men and women of IBEW Local 103, who used their billboard in Dorchester, Massachusetts to express The Lifeguard's sentiments about the douchebags who bombed the finish line of the 117th Boston Marathon.
Fortunately, The Lifeguard didn't run this year; but, if he had, he'd have been safe. The Lifeguard would have still been kissing Wellesley College women and doing Jell-o shots with them.
- This year's air show at the Dayton International Airshow will not have a re-enactment of the dropping of the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The Lifeguard is pretty sure that this is a good move on the part of the air show organizers. However, if the identity of the Marathon Bomber is determined, maybe it can be a re-enactment of the bombing of his country.
- President Obama was in Boston today, to speak at a service at the Cathedral of the Holy Cross. The Lifeguard is shocked that he didn't have the Newtown (Connecticut) families; or, former Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, along for the ride. After all, President Obama has shown no shame in his use of victims to promote his agenda.
- Well, he's stayed pretty fucking far away from the Benghazi victims. Even Gigolo of State John Forbes Kerry doesn't have the time to look into this.
- Senator Diane Feinstein (D-CA) is a moron. We don't need more gun laws, we need enforcement of the ones we have. Oh, and some attention to the mentally ill.
- Does Congress not address mental health issues, vis a vis gun control, because they too are mentally ill?
- The Lifeguard is appalled at how law enforcement has responded to the Boston Marathon bombing. Appalled.
All right, y'all.