Sunday, February 25, 2007

LENT!

The Lenten Season began last Wednesday--Ash Wednesday--and, in the interest of self-improvement, I made, once more, the ultimate sacrifice: I gave up cursing for Lent, in hopes of becoming a better person.

It sounds frivolous, but it means a whole fucking lot to me. Really, very fucking important. No shit.

Usually, the fucking promise to quit using profanity lasts somewhere between a few minutes and a few hours. I shit you not. I take this shit really fucking seriously, and you can fuck off if you don't believe me, you cunts.

Anyway, this year saw me break the 24 hour barrier--not a fucking curse word until Thursday morning, when I woke up, nearly shouting, "What the fuck?" I mean really, what the fuck.

So, my point was that I made it until Thursday morning, about 26 hours of profanity-free living. Then, all hell broke loose.

Aw, fuck it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuckin' A, man. Fuckin' A.

Anonymous said...

holyfuckwhatthefuckmotherfucker? you fucking motherfuckwit. fucktard.

Rob said...

What the fuck? This is a fucking family-oriented blog. I don't cotton to the frequent fucking use of the word "fuck".

Really, has the fucking world gotten to the fucking point that every other fucking word has to be "fuck"?

Cartooniste said...

i dig the use of the phrase "i don't cotton to." that, my friend, is old school.

i am very sorry to hear about your dad.