Wednesday, April 13, 2011

HFWTFMF?!?

Who Watches Golf on Television?
More to the point, who records golf on television for viewing at a later time? Seriously, who does that?

The Lifeguard received a call on Thursday morning.

Friend: "Uh, hello. Lifeguard?"

Lifeguard: "You got him."

Friend: "Hey, um, I had to go out of town for a funeral. Would you go to my house, break in, and record The Masters?"

Lifeguard: "You're kidding, right?"

Friend: "No. I am serious. I am going to take Monday off so that I can watch the tournament. I mean, it's going to be hard to avoid any news on the tournament, but it's really important to me."

Lifeguard: "Um, yeah. What are friends for?"

The Lifeguard understands recording NCIS or The Royal Wedding (The Lifeguard will be in attendance, naturally).

Oh, and on my friend's door, I left this note on Sunday night:

"Holy shit! Who'd have thought that Charl Schwartzel could have pulled off the win?"


No comments: